Your jaw is one of the most complex and delicate joints in the human body, and our T-Scan technology can objectively determine if there are any imbalances in the way that it moves. A measurement device gathers detailed information about the various forces at work throughout your mouth, and our analysis software allows your TruDenta doctor to create an accurate 3D digital model of the way that these forces are distributed. Studies have shown that it is the most accurate device of its kind, and it is this accuracy that helps our doctors effectively locate and treat dental imbalances.
WITH THE USE OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY, WE HELP YOU MAINTAIN OPTIMAL ORAL HEALTH .
Every examination is performed at industry standards, and we have several advanced technology tools to help us provide the most accurate diagnoses and treatments. Some of our high-tech dentistry tools include the following:
- CEREC – same day crowns technology allows for faster treatments
- TruDenta– physical therapy device for TMJ disorder symptoms
- Digital X-rays– allow for more accurate, better detailed images of dental and bone structures
- T-Scan Technology– provides 3D digital imaging for better diagnoses
- Intraoral Camera– allows us to see less visible areas of the mouth for better diagnoses
- Rotary Endodontic Tools– provide faster, more comfortable root canal treatments